SAMSUNG Curved TV UA78KS9000K
The SUHD TV with its Quantum dot display defies convention and sets a new standard in viewing pleasure. With colors spanning a billion hues, on-screen images come alive. Stunning light and dark contrast brings out details you never knew you missed. The display itself is built for long screen life and to be environmentally friendly by being cadmium-free. Close your eyes and imagine the most colorful scene ever. Open them and see it on the SUHD TV. Signature Quantum dot technology shows you the world as it should be seen with a color range 64 times that of regular TV.
Spectacular Smart TV for Ultimate Viewing Experience: Discover the most seamless Smart TV experience and delight your eyes with life-like natural colors with Samsung UA78KS9000K 198cm 4K SUHD TV that features bezel less design, vivid image quality, UHD dimming technology, quantum dot display, 3840 x 2160 resolution, SUHD remastering engine, quad-core processor, 390 watts power consumption and much more to give out high quality and crystal clear viewing experience.
Brilliant Display & Design: The Samsung UA78KS9000K 198cm Curved SUHD 4K Smart TV's premium bezel less curved design with a slim and sleek edge looks amazingly beautiful and complements your interior. Since the screen has bezel less design, you can focus on your content with near edge-to-edge details. Its SUHD 4K has the fine technology with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 pixels which gives you the ultimate and lively viewing experience with spectacular color which delivers crystal clear images, true blacks and life-like colors on a slim screen. UHD dimming technology supports you to achieve the enhanced contrast like never before. Catch every single moment on this ultra-modern television combining the breath-taking design with technology that provides dazzling color, stark contrasts and superb brightness to have an unforgettable viewing experience of your life. This smart television is capable of giving you a theatre like experience while watching your favorite shows and movie which will be displayed in enriched detail with vivid image quality.
Fabulous Performance for Dazzling Glimpse: The Samsung UA78KS9000K 198cm Curved SUHD 4K Smart TV has some inspiring features that are sure to impress you and match your lifestyle, with smart apps that make life at home more fun and full of great experiences. Every single pixel in this smart television with 4X resolution is enhanced by the powerful SUHD remastering engine that addresses the texture, contrast, color and edges and remasters non-SUHD content completely to give you sharp details even in fast-moving sequences. The advanced UHD dimming technology lets you enjoy much more vivid and dramatic viewing with deeper black and purer white shades. UHD dimming technology processes the image by dividing it up into twice as many blocks than standard micro dimming, delivering even more powerful contrast enhancement that lets you enjoy all your entertainment with images more defined than ever. Its ultra-black technology ensures to reduce the light reflection with its special Nano- scaled patterns to bring the ultimate clear view even in your bright living space. With HDR 1000, you can experience each and every pixel detail in the darkest shadows and brings them to life like scene with its full radiant glory. Precision black technology minimizes the black loss and expands darkness levels to achieve the greater sense of depth and the luminosity is also boosted delivering an incredibly lifelike picture ensuring an overall immersive experience. The powerful quad core processor drives the performance quickly to support the commands and run the applications instantly including multitasking and is equipped with multi-link screen as well. The Dolby digital plus audio technology tunes your Samsung television for an emotionally enriching listening experience and it also supported by DTS codec that lets you listen to music, dialogue and surround effects with unmatched clarity.
Fast & Efficient Options for Unlimited Entertainment: The easy sharing feature of the Samsung UA78KS9000K 198cm Curved SUHD 4K Smart TV makes it easy for you to share content between your TV and mobile effortlessly using the Samsung smart view application. Tizen gives one of the highest levels of support to update the most recent version of the tools with the quick access to Live TV and all your apps and also supports for popular local VOD apps for optimized TV viewing. With Connect Share, you simply have to plug your USB memory drive or HDD into the TV and instantaneously enjoy movies, photos or music which allows you to experience a wide variety of content in the comfort of your living room easily on the wide screen. You can create the multimedia entertainment by connecting the HDMI inputs to view the different contents from multiple devices and relish an immersive entertainment experience. With built-in wireless LAN, streamline the internet connectivity capabilities of your TV without adding more external devices and maintain the attractive design in your living room.
Catch the Live Samsung 4K SUHD Action at Home: This Samsung UA78KS9000K Smart SUHD TV gives you theatre-like viewing experience at the convenience of your home with its wide screen and astonishing display feature.
|Video Processing||SUHD Remastering Engine|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD)|
|Power||220- 240 AC (volt)|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.3 (watts)|
|Audio output power||60 (watts)|
|Display Actual Price||Use config|
Terms & Conditions
(updated July 2018)
We strongly recommend that you
Read these Terms carefully before using www.mkelectronicsbd.com.
Print a copy for future reference.
- General: We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on www.mkelectronicsbd.com (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use www.mkelectronicsbd.com. By accessing www.mkelectronicsbd.com, registering an account or using the services offered by M.K. Electronics Limited on the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of www.mkelectronicsbd.com.
- Account and Registered User
- In order to access certain functions of the service, including the ability to order and purchase products, you must register and create an account on www.mkelectronicsbd.com, secured by a password (the “Account”). Any Account so created is personal and exclusive to you and is non-transferable to any third party.
- If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To be a Registered User, you must be 18 years of age and must provide true and accurate information (including your name, date of birth, e-mail address, credit/debit card details and other details) as requested during the Account creation process. Subject to applicable law, as a parent or guardian of a minor aged between 13 and 18, you may permit such minor to use your Account, on the basis that you remain fully liable for use of the Account and for any use of the Service by such minor through your Account. We may carry out further checks to verify your age with a registered credit reference (or similar) agency and, if we are unable to verify you are over 18 years, we may cancel your order.
- By registering at and using www.mkelectronicsbd.com, you warrant that the information provided by you in the course of the registration process is true and accurate and you undertake to ensure that such information is kept updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Account or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately (see Contact Us for more information and contact details).
- Order Process
- As a Registered User, you may order and purchase Products through the Service. If a payment is applicable to your order for a Product, you agree to pay the full amount for that Product as indicated during the order process, including shipping costs or other charges that may be applicable to such order. You may see our Payment and delivery terms below, or refer to our Help & Services section by clicking here on how to use www.mkelectronicsbd.com and for information on how to place an order. All orders that you place on www.mkelectronicsbd.com will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms.
- The “confirmation” stage sets out the final details of your order. Following that, we will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail, detailing the Products you have ordered. You may note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance by us.
- After acceptance of your order, completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the Products ordered to you if you have paid through your Card or at the delivery of Products at your address, however subject to our receiving full payment for the Products, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it (refer to Returns are Easy section for details).
- We may not retain details of your order for you to subsequently access on www.mkelectronicsbd.com. Therefore, we suggest that you print these Terms and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders, you may Contact Us by clicking here and you will be directed to our Customer Service contact page or you may call our customer service hotline at +880 9613 333 111.
- From time to time there may be errors in the pricing of the Products that appear on the Website or during the order process. There may also be errors in transmission resulting in interruption of your purchase. M.K. Electronics Limited will in good faith try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You agree to cooperate with M.K. Electronics Limited to resolve such issues, and you agree that M.K. Electronics Limited will have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
- We take payment from your credit or debit card (“Card”) at the time we receive your order for the relevant Products, after we have checked your Card details. We also accept cash or Card payment on delivery of the Products, subject to the conditions mentioned at Section 5 below. Products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products.
- To ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, if you chose Visa/MasterCard/American Express/ NEXUS Pay as your preferred payment method you will be directed to the secure payment gateway, where you will be required to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date & pin code). We may validate your name, address, and other Personal Information provided by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting the Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, Personal Information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency, which may keep a record of that information. You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable law.
- Responsibility to verify the Customer and Customer’s Card Information and to rightfully authorize the transaction deducting payments from the card lies with the respective payment gateway and /or the issuer bank of the card being used. M.K. Electronics Limited is not liable for any losses or damages occurring out of fraudulent transactions happening due to attacks or breaches on any payment gateway, attacks or breaches on issuer banks, or due to Customer’s Card details, PIN verification details, password verification details or any other details authorizing purchase on the payment gateway being acquired by persons of malicious intent or persons who may not be the rightful owners of the card.
- The price you pay for the Products ordered is the price displayed on www.mkelectronicsbd.com at the time we receive your order, subject to the following exceptions. While we try to ensure that all prices of the Products on www.mkelectronicsbd.com are mentioned accurately, it is possible that errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling such order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the Products, you will receive a full refund.
- Payment can be made by any method specified at www.mkelectronicsbd.com. For information about secure online ordering, see Security.
- Risk of loss or damage and Title to any Products you order on www.mkelectronicsbd.com shall pass to you on delivery of the Products at the address provided with your confirmed order or on the date of first attempted delivery by us, however subject to us having received full payment for the Products.
- All prices are shown in Bangladeshi Taka (BDT) and include taxes (if applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise (see Home Delivery Information and Delivery & Installation for further details including delivery charges).
- Payment on Delivery: As mentioned at Section 4.1 above, we also offer our Registered Users the option to pay for the Products ordered, either by cash or Card upon delivery at their address, should they opt for such service during the placement of order/checkout. However, any such payment on delivery shall be subject to the following
- Cash is to be presented to our authorized customer service representative for collection on the spot prior to receiving delivery of the Products ordered. Our customer service representative will also carry a mobile payment terminal for you to make payment by Card.
- Upon receipt of full payment, the customer service representative will hand over the Products with the invoice and the delivery note.
- It may be noted that we do not accept payments by cheque or gift vouchers or discount coupons in place of cash or Card when using Payment on Delivery option (Discount Coupons if applicable, should be applied prior to checkout).
- To ensure prompt and timely delivery, the customer will be contacted at least 1 hour prior to delivery.
- Ordered Products cannot be withheld by the customer on credit. Payment for the Products ordered is to be made at delivery. It may be noted that the person taking delivery of the Products should be the Registered User who had ordered the Products or his/her authorized person, providing adequate proof of such authorization.
- In the event where you are not at home or at the specified location for order delivery, the customer service representative will wait at the address mentioned for a grace period of one hour with your ordered Products. Inability to establish contact during that time will prompt him to depart and a call will be made again later in the day. Should that fail, the order will be returned for another attempt on the following day.
- Delivery fees (as per the products and distance) will be charged, and is to be taken into account with Payment on Delivery option, if there is any special consideration as per the negotiation.
- In case our customer service representatives are unable to reach the customer within 24 hours of placing the order; it will automatically be deemed as cancelled.
- Payment on Delivery option is not available for all Products and Products covered under the Pre-Order category, but is available for select Products as can be seen on the Website during your purchase of Products.
- Intellectual Property
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of www.mkelectronicsbd.com shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material and/or content only as expressly authorized by our licensors or us.
- All Product names, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g., all capital letters), (collectively, “Marks”) are trademarks owned by or licensed to M.K. Electronics Limited, unless otherwise noted. The Marks on www.mkelectronicsbd.com are variously protected by the laws of the State of Bangladesh and other countries. Use of any of these Marks may not be made without the prior written consent of M.K. Electronics Limited, except for the sole purpose of identifying the Products or Services originating from M.K. Electronics Limited.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content shown at www.mkelectronicsbd.com is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content only for the purpose of using this Website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of www.mkelectronicsbd.com is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- The Website may provide the opportunity for Registered Users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions, or other information (“User Content”) on www.mkelectronicsbd.com. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to www.mkelectronicsbd.com is original (and does not infringe the copyright of others), and you hereby grant M.K. Electronics Limited a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use such User Content so submitted, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive all rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to public moral or is defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes copyright, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
- M.K. Electronics Limited has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or User Content, and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or content posted by any third party.
- Liability and Indemnity
- M.K. Electronics Limited does not warrant that the Website or any of the Services or Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delay, omissions, interruption, and/or inaccuracies in materials or Service available through www.mkelectronicsbd.com.
- M.K. Electronics Limited makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or non-infringement of any content on the Website or Services available through it.
- Although M.K. Electronics Limited takes reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other malicious code to www.mkelectronicsbd.com, M.K. Electronics Limited does not represent or warrant that the Website, or the Service or Products or materials that may be made available through www.mkelectronicsbd.com are free from such destructive features M.K. Electronics Limited is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features or arising directly or indirectly from such features.
- In no event shall M.K. Electronics Limited be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential losses, damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information system), even if M.K. Electronics Limited has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or related to: (i) your use of or reliance on www.mkelectronics.com, any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through www.mkelectronicsbd.com; (ii) your provision of information, personal or otherwise, to M.K. Electronics Limited; (iii) the provision of Services by M.K. Electronics Limited; or (iv) acts or negligence on the part of M.K. Electronics Limited, its agents or employees.
- We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If you use www.mkelectronicsbd.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and its password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. www.mkelectronicsbd.com is not intended for selling Products to children, but only to adults who can purchase with a Card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 18 years of age you can use www.mkelectronicsbd.com only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian, subject to applicable law.
- M.K. Electronics Limited reserves the right to refuse Service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders anytime at their sole discretion.
- By using www.mkelectronicsbd.com and/or the Service, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold M.K. Electronics Limited, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of www.mkelectronicsbd.com or the Service, your non-compliance with applicable law or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing www.xcite.com or the Service, or any action taken by M.K. Electronics Limited as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of it’s finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred.
- Miscellaneous Provisions
- Your use of the Website and the contract between you and M.K. Electronics Limited shall be governed by the law of Bangladesh, without regard to the conflict of law rules and any dispute between you and M.K. Electronics Limited will be resolved exclusively in the courts of Bangladesh.
- We have selected the Products on the basis that they will be used for personal use only. If you are planning to use them for business purposes you are advised to make sure that you are covered by a proper insurance plan. Where you decide to use the Products in the course of a business, we exclude (to the fullest extent permitted by law) those warranties and conditions relating to fitness for a particular purpose. Our maximum liability to business users arising out of or in connection with the Products shall be limited to the replacement value of the Product in question (except in the case of death or personal injury caused by our negligence or in respect of fraud). In relation to business users, we do not accept liability for the fitness of Products for business purposes, nor do we accept liability for loss of use of the Product, nor any loss over and above the cost of the Products in the event of a claim for breach of warranty or condition.
- M.K. Electronics Limited shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver Products or otherwise perform any obligation as specified in these Terms if the same is wholly or partly caused by events of Force Majeure and/or caused, whether directly or indirectly, by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. For the avoidance of any doubt, Force Majeure events shall, without being limited, mean and include events of war, riots, civil war, rebellion, earthquake, cyclones, flood or any other natural physical disaster and/or acts of God.
- You agree that you will not assign, transfer, or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under these Terms or any related order for Products to any third party, unless agreed upon in writing by M.K. Electronics Limited.
- M.K. Electronics Limited reserves the right to transfer, assign or sub-contract the benefit of the whole or part of any of its rights or obligations under these Terms or any related contract, to any third party.
- If any part of these Terms is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity or enforceability of the other Terms shall not be affected.
- No delay or failure by M.K. Electronics Limited to exercise any powers, rights or remedies under these Terms will operate as a waiver of them nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or further exercise of them. Any waiver to be effective must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of M.K. Electronics Limited.
- These Terms including the documents or other sources referred to in these Terms supersede all prior representations, understandings and agreements between you and M.K. Electronics Limited relating to the use of www.mkelectronicsbd.com (including the use of Services and/or order of Products) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and M.K. Electronics Limited for your use of www.mkelectronicsbd.com.
- When you visit www.mkelectronicsbd.com or send e-mail to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on www.mkelectronicsbd.com. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
- Returns are Easy
- We are committed to selling high quality Products that we hope you enjoy using. Nonetheless we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be occasions when you need to return or replacement something you have bought. You must therefore make sure that you check your Products carefully at the time of delivery before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your delivery receipt and copy of your order, which is accessible from your online profile at www.mkelectronicsbd.com, as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries. Products purchased can be returned or replaced within three (3) calendar days from the delivery date.
- All sizes and measurements of the Products are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. It may be occasionally possible that the Product specification from the manufacturer may change or we may have trouble with the supply of certain Products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not satisfied with the replacement or substitute, you can return such Products in accordance with the conditions.
- If you change your decision within three (3) calendar days from the date of the delivery of the Products, we may accept return of such Products or allow their replacement, subject to the following terms and conditions
- All Products we sell are covered by our three (3) day Returns are Easy policy
- If you would like to return something we have delivered or in process of delivery within the three (3) day window, you may contact our Customer Service Center by clicking here and we will collect it free, if delivered. Your order number will count as your receipt.
- The Products to be returned or replaced do have a defect, do not comply with the specifications applicable at Bangladesh, or if the existing defect cannot be made good without affecting the quality of such Products. If the quality of the Products will not be compromised, we may have the right to reject replacement or return of such Products.
- Products can be replaced or returned if they are not genuine or are counterfeit. It may be noted that we do not charge any extra fee for the return or replacement of Products. We may have the right of not accepting the return or replacement of Products, if they were sold during special promotions and/or sales.
- Warranty Terms & Conditions
- All Products purchased from www.mkelectronicsbd.com will be covered with a one (1) year warranty. This warranty may differ for different products. We always make our customers clear about warranty program before purchasing.
- Any failure or break down of Products: The Warranty does not cover repairs caused by misuse, improper installation, breakage, and spillage of liquids, and other repairs arranged outside the authorized service center
- We shall not be responsible for any of your/customer’s misuse or illegal use including resale or export to embargoed countries of any Products, their spare parts or technical documents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you/ the customer specifically agree that Products purchased from the Website will not be used for activities related to designing, developing, producing or usage of nuclear weapons or weapons of mass destruction. You/customer agree not to sell, lease, or otherwise transfer Product(s) to end-users engaged in these activities and shall be liable for any such activity. We assume no liability whatsoever nor provide any warranty support or service in respect of a Product which has been exported/ used in violation of this provision.
- We are not responsible for loss of any personal data saved on the Product, during any check-up or repair.
Privacy & Policy
(Updated 31 July 2018)
Collecting Personal Information and its use:
- In the course of your use of www.mkelectronicsbd.com, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of www.mkelectronicsbd.com
- Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, billing and credit/debit/charge card information, order history, feedback, about your visits to and use of www.mkelectronicsbd.com (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.)
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to www.mkelectronicsbd.com, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services.
- Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User (including your Account details).
- Information that you provide to us for subscribing to www.mkelectronicsbd.com Services, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and feedback including Product/Service reviews.
- We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us
- To register you with www.mkelectronicsbd.com and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on www.mkelectronicsbd.com.
- To fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you, including those relating to your purchase of Products and their processing and obtaining payment.
- To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to enable us to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your using computerized technology, for example automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including products and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls),SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise.
- When you provide us with your information, you will be given the option to mention if you do not wish to receive information of such products and services from either us or carefully chosen third parties; and to administer any prize draws or competitions you may wish to enter.
- We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties (e.g., credit reference agencies).
- Fraud Prevention: In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other subsidiaries/affiliates M.K. Electronics Limited, other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
- Telephone Calls: All Telephone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded to verify content and may be used together with your records for regulatory compliance, quality control, and staff training, preventing, or detecting criminal activity and for complaint resolution.
- Disclosure of Your Information: While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of M.K. Electronics Limited and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through www.mkelectronicsbd.com, for the following reasons
- To other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
- To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- If M.K. Electronics Limited is sold to a third party or M.K. Electronics Limited otherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case M.K. Electronics Limited would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
- Security: We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and M.K. Electronics Limited is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- We store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting www.mkelectronicsbd.com
- We may withhold such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us.
- Our Website may contain links to other websites. M.K. Electronics Limited is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by M.K. Electronics Limited. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information.
Returns Are Easy
We are committed to selling high quality Products that we hope you enjoy using. Nonetheless we also know that, for one reason or another, there may be occasions when you need to return or replacement something you have bought. You must therefore make sure that you check your Products carefully at the time of delivery before they are used or installed. We also recommend that you keep your delivery receipt and copy of your order, which is accessible from your online profile at www.mkelectronicsbd.com, as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries. Products purchased can be returned or replaced within three (3) calendar days from the delivery date.
All sizes and measurements of the Products are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. It may be occasionally possible that the Product specification from the manufacturer may change or we may have trouble with the supply of certain Products and may therefore supply a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not satisfied with the replacement or substitute, you can return such Products in accordance with the conditions.
If you change your decision within three (3) calendar days from the date of the delivery of the Products, we may accept return of such Products or allow their replacement, subject to the following terms and conditions:
All Products we sell are covered by our three (3) day Returns are Easy policy
If you would like to return something we have delivered or in process of delivery within the three (3) day window, you may contact our Customer Service Center by clicking here and we will collect it free, if delivered. Your order number will count as your receipt.
We accept return of the Products purchased by you or replace them, provided they are in good condition, saleable and merchantable. If the purchased Products– because of their nature or the way they are packaged or wrapped- can never be reinstituted to the position as they were at the purchase date or can never be offered for sale to the general public, then we may have the right to reject their return or replacement unless for a manufacturing defect that was not apparent to you upon purchasing and unless you have been informed of and accepted such defect.
The Products to be returned or replaced do have a defect, do not comply with the specifications applicable at Bangladesh, or if the existing defect cannot be made good without affecting the quality of such Products. If the quality of the Products will not be compromised, we may have the right to reject replacement or return of such Products.
Products can be replaced or returned if they are not genuine or are counterfeit. It may be noted that we do not charge any extra fee for the return or replacement of Products. We may have the right of not accepting the return or replacement of Products, if they were sold during special promotions and/or sales.
We Accept Bkash Rocket and Other Mobile Payment Method And Credit And Debit Card Payments